A Great Place For U
page info

Report A Concern

If this is a true emergency please call 9-1-1.  If this is a police issue that needs immediate attention, please contact dispatch at 636-583-3700 (non-emergency number).

Non-emergency concerns can be reported by filling out the form below or by calling City Hall at 636-583-3600 during regular business hours.

All other concerns please report here and they will be directed to the appropriate department during normal business hours which are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.    

Concerns can remain anonymous, however, if a response is desired an e-mail address must be submitted.   City staff will respond on the next business day.   


Please provide the address and details of concern in the space below.  If you do not have an address, but have a description of the location, please provide that information.

Location and details about the concern: