Splash N Swimplex: 375 West Park Ave, Union, MO 63084
Pool Phone(Seasonal): 636.583.3316
Union Parks and Rec: 636.583.8471
The Swimplex will open July 1, 2020 - limit to 100 patrons
Age 3 on up- $6.00
Age 0-2: free with paid adult
Pool Punch Pass
$60.00 for 20 visits
- Open to those that reside within Union city limits.
- Everyone must have Proof of Verification (POV) card to enter pool.
- POV cards available at lower level of City Hall- 500 E. Locust Street.
- Must bring ID and utility bill from Union. Addresses must match.
- Maintain 6 feet social distance.
- No outdoor furniture provided 2020 season. Allowed to bring chairs in.
- Allowed small coolers for drinks and snacks due to no concessions.
- Non-potty trained children, must wear a swim diaper.
- Children 8 & under must be supervised by someone 12 & older at all times.
- Everyone must pay to enter or use punch pass.
- No private party rentals at this time.
- No glass bottles or alcohol.
- No squirt guns.
For more information, regarding 2020 pool season, please visit our Frequently Asked Question page