Splash-n-Swimplex COVID-19 Update
July 14th, 2020
To: General Public Notice
From: Chad Pohlmann Parks & Recreation Director
Subject: Parks COVID -19 Message
The Union Splash-n-Swimplex will be opening to any and all guests for WEEKDAYS starting Monday, July, 20 2020. This means Monday thru Friday you do not have to have Residency Verification to enter the Union Splash-n-Swimplex. The weekends will still only be offered to Union residents who have a proof of verification card. Saturday and Sundays you will need to have a proof of residency card.
We are happy that we will be able to serve an even large part of our community and excited to offer the City facilities to our neighbors. This decision comes after much thought and deliberation. We will still be operating under our COVID regulations.
• Limit to 100 patrons in the facility at one time.
• All guest must adhere to social distancing guidelines in and out of the water except among Household Members.
• 10:00am – 11:00am Senior Swim (T/Th) or Tot Time (M/W)
o Limit to 20 patrons
• Two three hour shifts
- 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- 3:30pm – 6:30pm
• Lap swim 9:00am – 11:00am (Sat., Sun.)
• No Concessions will be sold
- Patrons can bring bottled water and snacks
- Small Soft Coolers only
• Patrons must maintain proper social distancing while on
pool deck and in water
• Plastic deck chairs will be removed
- Patrons are allowed to bring foldable chair for use on the deck ONLY.
The City of Union Parks & Recreation will continue to evaluate the COVID-19 situation and provide updates as warranted. The City is committed to protecting our community and to ensuring the safety of all residents, visitors and City personnel. As the situation changes, if you have any concerns regarding reservation or program cancellations please contact us at email@example.com or (636)583-8471.